Mark your calendars for our October 1st, 2017 as we once again celebrate The Arts in Dana Point! This FREE and family friendly event has something for everyone – art, music, food & libations at local restaurants…and of course FUN!
Come and Be Part of the Experience!
Looking for that perfect piece for your home, office, or loved one? Then this is the place to find that one-of-a-kind. There will be a wide range of artwork, from sculpture to paintings, from the dramatic to the whimsical. Stroll down Del Prado Ave, meet the local artists, ask questions, and hear the stories behind their work! Perhaps ask if he or she will personalize their work just for you!
- Unique and one-of-a kind art for sale from 100+ local artists
- Exhibits from a variety of media including sculpture, ceramics, art glass, jewelry, painting, drawing, photography, woodworking, and metalwork.
- Live music by local musicians!
- Food and libations provided for purchase by local restaurants.
- Free parking
- Family friendly
- Free and Open to the public
We will be updating the participating artists page as well as the music lineup as we get closer to the date. Please make sure to stop back and/or like us on Facebook to keep updated on the latest information.
Call For Artists!
Are you an artist and interested in participating in our event? Then we want to hear from you! We are looking for artists from all backgrounds and mediums including, but not limited to, sculpture, jewelry, woodwork, ceramics, photography, pencil, etc. Please click here and learn how to register.